PC and Laptop Repair Services
AngelGeeks.com is an independent business that aims to provide technical Remote & Onsite support to PCs & provide services for hardware / software issues through our workshop base & our highly skilled field service engineers.
All of our staff are qualified to address Laptop and PC problems in both a quick & consummate manner. From a marketing perspective, this has proven to be very successful and has ultimately created overall consumer trust and satisfaction in our services.
AngelGeeks.com can provide either annual contract agreements or simple by the hour or service event pricing to all types & sizes of businesses. Whatever range of IT skills is needed, AngelGeeks.com is here to assist you.
PC Remote Support technical assistance for Home & Business users via internet online customer service, computer assistance, Web Based Access, pc remote control. Troubleshooting software, hardware and PC problems, etc.
Online IT Support
Anyone living in the USA and elsewhere is welcome to use our Online Computer Repair services. All you need to do is to download the Remote Software at the link on the Home Page, which will allow us to set up a remote connection with your computer.
No Travel Charge
Because we cap our onsite work at $100 per Home User visit and $120/hr for Business Onsite visits, we'll never charge anything but the cost of the repair.
No Fix No Fee
We take pride in our specialist knowledge and quality of our work. For that reason, our services are provided under No Fix No Fee guarantee, which means, if we are unable to fix your computer, you don’t have to pay.
No Hidden Costs
Our estimates are always free, which means you do not risk anything when calling us up.
Rapid response Onsite Repairs*** for the majority of hardware and software problems including:
- Network Support & Installation of Routers & Switches, Wireless / Cat 5e / 6 Cabling
- PC Health Checks, PC/Laptop Repair
- Server Install / Support / Administration
- Remote Access to Workplace (VPN)
- Technical Support via workshop
- Registry Repairs
- Install latest Windows updates & patches
- Remove internet cached files and cookies
- Documents Encryption / Decrypting Windows
- System & Hardware Diagnostics
- Windows Installations / System Upgrade
- Digital Cameras, Standalone & Network Printers & Scanners
- One to one consultation
- Remote Service (24/7 Active Tech Support (Contract Customers only)
- Maintenance Contracts
- Full Onsite Support Available
- Backup and Restore
Network Security Cameras that Work With Your Home or Office Network
Log onto your wireless Internet Camera & View your Network camera from anywhere in the world using a computer / Laptop & standard Internet Connection, Local Area Network (LAN) or Wireless Area Network (WAN).
You can use same 802.11G Wireless Frequency your wireless laptop computer uses. Providing Dynamic IP support for internet monitoring over DSL or Cable etc
Our services undertakes to:
- Visit you in your home or office at an agreed time.
- Consult with you and examine the equipment in order to diagnose the problems.
- Advise you of the estimated cost of any replacement hardware/software if required.
- In the majority of cases we will be able to repair the equipment onsite; on occasion we may need to carry out the repair in our workshops and return the machine back to it original destination.